Wednesday, June 9, 2010

“I get by with a little help from my friends”

It was an exhausting weekend. We didn’t get back from Rome until after 1 a.m. and work was the next day at 9 a.m. So needless to say, I didn’t have much time to upload all my pictures and blog. And if Tuesday would have been my day to catch up, but yesterday was not just any Tuesday.

It was Brian & Caitlin’s birthday.

So how does EPS celebrate? By dressing up and going out to an Italian dinner followed by £2 Tiramisu, £1 Chocolate cake, fudge, champagne and wine while singing everything from the Beatles and Cher to the Backstreet Boys, of course. We all crammed into flat 9 (including Lesa) and spent the night singing our hearts out and catching up with everyone from the weekend apart. (And maybe we were putting off our group projects too)
But of course, that didn’t help how tired I was. So today, after work I took a nap before heading to Farringdon grill to pick up dinner and updating my blog and working on that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment