Sunday, June 13, 2010

Spanish dancing in London

I knew the minute I didn't blog everyday (aka when I went to Rome because I didn't have internet) I would have a hard time blogging everyday again. And as my posts show...I was right. So here's a recap of the last few days.
Thursday - Work and then more work. Since our projects were due for class on Friday. Our flat (along with every other flat it seemed)stayed in and worked. We worked until we went crazy singing Disney songs, eating oreos and drinking wine.
Friday - after all the presentations and the exhaustion we have put our feet through in the last 6 weeks, not to mention just in Rome alone, Danielle and I decided we would get pedicures because your feet deserved it. So after class, we set out on a trek to find the London Beauty College and its 13 pound pedicures. And we did - only about 45 minutes after it closed. So we went back to the flats on our poor feet.
But Friday night - we were ready to celebrate Caitlin's birthday. So after getting ready in the flats in true girly style - hair straighteners, heels, borrowing clothes and purses, music blasting - flats 9 & 10 (plus Megan and Steph) were ready. We started at the Salisbury, were Caitlin's "husband" was. And when we left, she was on cloud 9 because he had spoke to her. And then as we wandered around we found this great Spanish place with dancing and no cover. We had so much fun dancing, but sadly had to leave before lots of people got there. But last stop was Tinsletown for milkshakes. I got snickers and it was wonderous. We even ran into Flat 5 who was also there.

No comments:

Post a Comment