Friday, June 4, 2010

Some days you're famous


So today, I went home to my flat and was sitting online reading my e-mail, when a message from Danielle pops up: Your face is in a newspaper in our flat. Yep, that's right. Turns our Biz is a journalism superstar and she ended up writing the story and paper also used her photos about curry fest. Including the one of me being a cheese ball. Lovely. Speaking of lovely, we had dinner with Lesa tonight and it was wonderous.

I only worked half a day at work today. So I spent the afternoon in the courtyard of St. Paul's reading and eating my lunch, watching the tourists go by. Then I became a tourist and went on a tour about the blitz. Although it was really long, it was pretty interesting, especially the churches that were bombed and now the foundations are gardens. That was my favorite. Also a sign I found, "12 disciples wanted to start congregation" What?

And speaking of...Rome in less than 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment