Friday, June 25, 2010

“I’m yours” – Sounds like a Jason Mraz song to me




After work on Tuesday, I went to the Tate Modern because I hadn’t been back since we went in the beginning of the trip and it was still on my to-do list. Although I’m not much for modern art, it was still really cool to walk around for an hour or two. The pop art displays were my favorite. I really liked the propaganda posters and the Andy Warhol displays. But the best part was walking out and seeing this piano, just chilling at the end of Millennium bridge. It was part of the city of London festival and had the words, “Play Me…I’m Yours” painted on it. I watched as one group would go up and play around and then another group would stand nearby ready to pounce and take their turn. I finally got my turn and snapped a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment