Saturday, May 8, 2010

Airport Sitting

This is it. I finally packed - with a little help from Erica and by narrowing my shoes down from 13 pairs to 7 pairs (the same number I took to Florida for a week thankyouverymuch). Also, I ended up checking two bags.

And now I'm here - in the Indy airport, finishing up some work and waiting for my flight to Charlotte. After Charlotte is our flight to London which apparently had been delayed already. So that's fun.

I can't believe it's really here. I'm going to London. For 8 whole weeks.

I'm a little nervous. I hope I can just sleep on the plane. That way I will be ready to go when we land with very little jet lag. And I have to decide what to do first - in all honesty, it will probably be buy a hair drier.

It's a good nervous, an excited nervous. And I'm going to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment