Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm sensing a theme...

I've discovered a theme to my trip. It's called, "Nice British people help flustered American MJ."
Evidence:
Monday: My heel was bleeding inside my flats. Nice British girl stops me on the street and asks me if I want a band-aid.

Tuesday: I google-mapped my job. I was looking for Old Fleet Road. It doesn't exist. So what did I do? I asked a British policeman in a fun hat who just told me how to get to m building.

Wednesday: I go to lunch. I eat lunch. I go to pay for lunch and they only take cash - and only have American money and my credit card. British deli man takes pity on me and takes an American $10.

Thursday: I go to lunch with pounds. But I drop a shiny silver coin. And it blends into the floor. British man eating lunch helps me until I find it.

Yep, it's a theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment